Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sony Ericsson K550i

Not much updated due to that phone seller... I do think they lack management skills and also the way to please their customers. In my mind, they have a LOT to improve. Basically, they mentioned Monday (12th November) would be the day that'll arrived, but in the end, it's like night-time and then i got my phone around Tuesday.... But noticed a faulty in the Zoom + , - of my handphone... Geez... so i called back the phone seller and they decided to pay back another new K550i... It'll better be 100% good! Or i won't be buying any phones from them anymore! Hint : This T-Mobile shop is somewhere around BDC. You might know which... man i'm disappointed really.. But it's ok not to have a handphone on my pocket for like 2 days!? (During college period)... I really REALLY hope that the shop improve their skills in pushing people to give their customers the warranty they want (new handphones) as fast as possible. I'm still here waiting.... waiting.... So this is my latest entry which sort of "disappointed" me and drops faith in buying at that "so-called shop" .

That's all for today! Soon, if the K550i is a full completion without faulty keypads or so, i'll definitely show lots of photos and cool stuffs soon. But by then, D-I-S-A-P-P-O-I-N-T !!!
Nuff said.

No comments: