"The recent visit to eat wide range of food >->"
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Friday, April 18, 2008
Bootfighter Windom XP SP-2
(credits to mirror moon official website)
Giant Robots. One-on-one beam saber action. Macross Missile Massacre (tm). The only thing that would make this game better would be online multi-player capability. Oh yeah, it has that too.
This free Gundam clone offers surprisingly addicting gameplay and lets you indulge that fantasy you've always had ever since you saw your first Gundam anime. 3-D arenas pitting teams of mecha against each other makes the gameplay just like the Gundam Arcade game in Japan, which is similar to Armored Core and Virtual On, but you don't have to blow 100 yen each time you want to play.
Produced by Y. Kamada (YSK), who has given us his approval to make this installer, this game has the following ways of giving you your Gundam-piloting fix:
- Survival Mode: Fight until you drop.
- Practice Mode: Go ahead, bully the defenseless computer!
- Team Battle Mode: Ever wonder what it was like to pit one army of mecha against another?
- Blitz Tactics Mode: One army versus another, but with giant warships too.
- Online Competition Mode: Because destroying your friends is always more satisfying.
- Custom Pilot Creation: We all love the default cat pilots, but the game also includes the option of using your own avatar pic and different voiced effects, even your own! Don't worry, the cats aren't offended. Base Installer includes custom Ryuusoul pilot (my ego knows no bounds).
Some screenshots that i have taken from hongfire.com !
My own reviews towards this game :
Fun Factor 7/10
Overall 8.5/10 !!! Beyond Satisfactory!!!
To download this game, i have copied the links for the ease of gamers alike below!
It's just 56 MB ONLY!
NOTE : Remember to have Direct x 9.0c to minimize compability problems!
Requirements are at low details!
Bootfighter Windom XP SP-2 Stand-alone Installer
Most importantly, have fun at Bootfighter!!!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Recently, i have uploaded lots of photos from CabalSEA as i'm currently addicted to it. So, from around this few months, i'll be updating on CabalSEA's screen shots and stuff. It'll only be time before i really get bored of the MMORPG, but i'm trying my best to enjoy it as much as possible!
NOTE: Foods and stuffs will still be blogged. Stay in touch! Bloggers!!!
Enjoy the screen shots overall!
Monday, April 7, 2008
My friend SpermlinkerZ made single draft match for this game with the blacken out nickname team mate. Chosed Vengeful Spirit and team with another friend YunQii. Still a memorable DotA match to me. Thanks for the game! ^^
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Wait till you see the following similar pose!
Doesn't this pose looks exactly the same to the one's you saw in CabalSEA's official website? =3
And also!!! Activating Whirlwind (G.Master Skills : Warrior) in Channel 32 War. Capella VS Procyon Nation War at large!
Ahh... just a normal blog entry updated! Hope you like it XD!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Jumps and ready to take a finishing blow ahead =3!