Friday, February 13, 2009

[HGC8 Entry] [DoP]RollsRoyce's Tidehunter Simplified Guide


[DoP]RollsRoyce's Tidehunter Simplified Guide

Support me as you wish by the link above! I did this and was proud to finally make a version of my own Hero Guide! What's more to say! Thanks to Garena for giving me this chance! Took me some hours just to finish it swiftly! I always take challenged ahead for the sake of e-sports!


Experiences of creating guide was started from the old stories below :

I remembered joining IceFrog's Model To Hero Contest : Faerie Dragon in DotA-Allstars as well it's similiarly considered as a guide but more of a suggestive idea to make the one and only Puck , Faerie Dragon! Yeah, i was so close to winning but in the end i lost due to lack of votings. It's ok anyways as there's like thousands of Faerie Dragon at the losing entries and it's still kept as memories of participation.

Here's a screen capped of my post at DotA-Allstar's forum! I took some time looking it back.



My first ever Model To Hero ideas given to create Puck long ago! Pretty cool although not picked! I called it Cornetti due to it being ice cream shaped!


1 comment:

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

woohaa! just saw your guide just now, tidehunter.. ah.. was beginning to get outdated with TH thanks for the guide there dude.. hm shivas guard.. will go try it out liaw hehe :)