Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mad.Net Cyber Cafe Tournament

Located at Sarawak, Jalan Wan Alwi. It was my first visit and therefore it's overall fine.

The Mad.Net bracket for DotA.



At least 21 teams have registered into Mad.Net's DotA Tournament. My current team PTK aka P2P alliances have ventured into it. So far a 1 win 1 lose after battling against the senior team Circus. Going for the contender's bracket soon. Hopefully can play 4 more rounds at least! As of result a few potential teams overall in 2 days were out, my team PTK reached quarterfinals before losing. Leading in one of the games by assist, I remembered that I used Zeus and Warlock for part of the game. Best matchup was between team JOY as my Zeus Beyond Godlike streak to end the game.

Day 1

PTK WIN JOY

PTK LOSE Sucric

Day 2

PTK WIN JOY

PTK LOSE RO3

No comments: