Monday, August 16, 2010

SBK X S1000RR

I am proud to see myself as 4th out of the top 20 winners from 150 participants! Not least, I represent East Malaysia's few contenders to ever win! RollsRoyce aka RoYcE thanks Play Interactive for my competence within online contest of many kind.


The message below is sent to my e-mail:
We, Play Interactive would like to thank for your time to participate on our very recent "SBK X S1000RR Questionnaire Contest" whereby we have received more than 150 excellent write in answers and you are the lucky "No 1 Grand Winner" to walk away with below attractive prizes and a free ride session at Sepang International Circuit with "BMW S1000RR".



That's a worthy over RM500 products made with BMW logos and original games rewarded! I reached 4th in the overall contest.

No comments: