Sunday, June 23, 2013

Aigo M60

Aigo M60 6" 4GB WiFi Black
6.0" HD Display
OS Android 4.0
0.3MP Camera
4GB internal / 512MB RAM
A13 Cortex-A8 1.2GHz Processor
Wifi
MicroSD (up auto 32GB)
1 Year Local Manufacturer Warranty

Why I choose this? Basically I have purchased it across Lazada Malaysia website which acts like Amazon's portal for goodies. Currently I owned an iPhone 4 and Alcatel One Touch Glory 2S which the later is my secondary phone or known as insurance.

I did soaked my iPad Mini to a bucket of water which it fell through and I learnt my mistake. I will be purchasing one this coming July and also to had ordered Aigo M60 because it is an Android made tablet that only cost around RM249 in between but with the Lazada Malaysia's bargain. I purchased it under RM159 only! And therefore, I will be getting iPad Mini as well as Aigo M60 as my secondary tablet for gaming and of course to utilize Apple and Android apps totally.


No comments: