Saturday, March 29, 2014

DotA Team Memories

Saw from Gizmo Gamers forum. I was posting from many moments when I crawl from the dark until I gained numerous achievements through amateur and open tournaments. Besides, I have my own temporary team online participated in lots of Dota 2 event up until 2013 but time will tell again. I have enough experience but I need a good team such as my friends I knew from Titan , Orange or stuff to pull me the passion I need and I can surely adapt to the heat. 6 years of MOBA gaming, I have transcended myself through Dota 2 , Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends.

Here's some list of my team I formed as I grow from a player and a manager intact at Kuching scene. It's wonderful. The other teams that have significant achievements not listed here are from team DJAN , Xclusive basically which I helped them gained Top 3 in most open tournaments or the least.

Team Name : OMG (inactive)


Team Leader
IceCutter

Player
Kenpachi
Dasiru
Reiras
Gabthely
RollsRoyce (standin, former captain aka Royce)


Being the particular new team with fresh skills that's rather special among the Top 8 in an open tournament.

Achievement

Cozee II Tournament 2009 Season 1 - Top 8


Team PTK (inactive)

Player

PTK`uniQ
PTK`Juin
PTK`Dust
PTK`Royce
PTK`DeMoN
PTK`Bert

Achievement

Gizmo DotA Fever Week 1 - 2nd



Team R7.Gaming (inactive)


R7's Roster 

RollsRoyce
IceCutter
B-L-U-R
Hello
Doggie
IAmNoob

Temporary team and has no achievement. Unstable roster. A trial run.

Team SDT (inactive)

Player

Royce
UniQ
ViN
D3vil
BingO


Achievement


Swinburne DotA Championship 2010 - 2nd


Formed under my recruit of experienced players from previous encounters. Joined the first ever Swinburne DotA competition and got a fine result as a kick-start.


Team Kolo Mee Gaming (inactive)

Player

Royce
Smiley
Majinbuu
Mirotic
Vince


Achievement

Swinburne DotA Championship 2011 - 1st


MSI semi finalist roster which consisted of local team Xclusive and MagicX mixes. Led and formed by me to participate in the second tournament at Swinburne. 

No comments: