Merry Christmas to everyone! Best wishes and luck! Cherish and forgive across the world!
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Saturday, November 12, 2011
YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED TO PLAY DOTA 2
To get started - launch Steam, locate the game in your library and follow the instructions to install the game.
Since Dota 2 is a game that's more fun with friends, you have been given two extra copies that you can hand out to whomever you'd like. You'll find your extra copies in the Steam section of your Steam account's item inventory, and you can use the Steam Trading feature to give them to your friends.
As always, we rely on your feedback to improve the game, so please drop us a line and let us know how we're doing.
To install Steam, click this link: www.steampowered.com/about
Thanks, and enjoy your game!
The Dota 2 Team
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Friday, October 21, 2011
Who would be my latest and reformed player roster? Find out soon as I update this entry! I'll try to make coverage on the results and team encounter I faced in the competition.
Mirotic is a player I recruited from West Malaysia studying at Swinburne. Pursuing Foundation of Engineering. MSI semi finalist and has been a very experienced gamer.
Team Kolo Mee Gaming
Day Two Results:-
Kolo Mee Gaming WINS NAVC
This is the greatest achievement in history for me this year as I led and formed the team with strong players that synergized well with me. I'm really impressed by our teamwork and how we are able to rebounce to every ups and downs. Team Kolo Mee Gaming will be another history in local DotA scene. This should be my forth championship title and the past record was with team MaDNet Outlawz and DJAN! This tournament consist of many veterans and the finals I had was one of the greatest moment of my DotA competitive history. Well played, no matter if we're opponents or team mates again in future, I do say our team name has spoke for our wins!
Monday, October 17, 2011
MSEC: Blackshot 2011
Malaysia Singapore E-Sports Championship: Blackshot 2011
Date: 29 Oct 2011 & 5 Nov 2011
Time: 10 AM - 9 PM
Perak (V2 - Pusat Bandar Seri Manjung) - 29 Oct 2011
Johor Bahru (Blue Dolphin - Taman University) - 5 Nov 2011
Registration Fee: FREE!!!
*Players must inform the Blackshot Team 3 days before the tournament if their team can't attend. Failure to confirm will result to 15-day account banned.
16 teams for Perak
16 teams for Johor Bahru
Champion - RM 1000 + Blackshot Merchandise (T-Shirt, Lanyard, Keychain & Dogtag)
1st Runner Up - RM 500 + Blackshot Merchandise (T-Shirt, Lanyard & Keychain)
2nd Runner Up - RM 300 + Blackshot Merchandise (T-Shirt, Lanyard & Keychain)
4th Place - RM 100 + Blackshot Merchandise (T-Shirt, Lanyard & Keychain)
--> 5 x 500 Garena Shells Prepaid Card
--> 10 x Seagm Limited T-shirt
* Special sponsored by Sea Gamer Mall for the 1st Qualifier in Perak
Please follow the format below to reserve a slot for your team.
Email subject is: [Malaysia] MSEC Malaysia Singapore E-Sports Championship
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do remember to write the SELECTED VENUE.
Complete Real Name of Team Captain:
Identification Number of Team Captain:
Garena Username of Team Captain:
Character Name (IGN) of Team Captain:
Contact Number of Team Captain:
Email Address of Team Captain:
Complete Real Name of Member 2:
Identification Number of Member 2:
Garena Username of Member 2:
Character Name (IGN) of Member 2:
Contact Number of Member 2:
Email Address of Member 2:
Complete Real Name of Member 3:
Identification Number of Member 3:
Garena Username of Member 3:
Character Name (IGN) of Member 3:
Contact Number of Member 3:
Email Address of Member 3:
Complete Real Name of Member 4:
Identification Number of Member 4:
Garena Username of Member 4:
Character Name (IGN) of Member 4:
Contact Number of Member 4:
Email Address of Member 4:
Complete Real Name of Member 5:
Identification Number of Member 5:
Garena Username of Member 5:
Character Name (IGN) of Member 5:
Contact Number of Member 5:
Email Address of Member 5:
Complete Real Name of Reserve Member:
Identification Number of Reserve Member:
Garena Username of Reserve Member:
Character Name (IGN) of Reserve Member:
Contact Number of Reserve Member:
Email Address of Reserve Member:
*Players MUST use the registered Garena ID and Blackshot IGN during the tournament.
*Incomplete registration details will be null and invalid.
*First come first serve basis.
*A player may register once only.
*Unregistered player, account, character name will not be allowed to play during the tournament.
*A team may register on one venue only.
MSEC: Blackshot 2011 - Rules & Regulations
1. Competition Method : 5 vs 5
Winner Condition: Most round wins out of 4 rounds played
(2 rounds in Team Flag Match and 2 rounds in Search & Destroy)
Team Death Match will only be played if there's a tie-breaker
Game Settings & Rules
-Banned Weapons & Gears-
Assault Rifles(AR): XM8 Sand, Enfield, Enfield Woodlands, Famas Camo, Holy Shotgun, SIG552 Forest, M4A1-NZ1, MASS-NZ1100, M60, MG42, M1919A4, AUG Zebra, AK47 RedFrog.
Submachine Gun(SMG): Uzi-NZ1, PPSH41, MP5KPDW-H, MP40.
Sniper Rifle(SR): Cheytac, SASR-NZ1, Barrett.
Grenade: Jack O Bomb, T1 Grenade, Flash Frag, Jack O Flash Frag, MK2 Grenade, Model 24 Grenade.
Miscellaneous: Sub-Zero Blood, Fast Respawn, Scopes, Silencers, Departing Gift, UAV, US Airborne, Germany Army, Multi-Weapon 1&2, Advance Sweeper, Advance Scout, Advance Dominator, Brutality Evasion.
*no mastery weapons and items are allowed.
Team Flag Match:
Broken City II
Search & Destroy:
Broken City I
Team Death Match (Tie Breaker):
-Selection of Maps-
A coin toss will be used to decide which team will choose the map for Team Flag Match
-Team Flag Match-
Winner of the coin toss will get to select the map.
Each game consist of 1 map, players are to play both sides of the map.
Every side is 120 points and amount of time will be 10 minutes.
All players are allowed to use cash and gachapon weapons that are not banned.
Partnership is allowed.
-Search & Destroy Match-
Loser of the Team Flag Match will select the map for Search & Destroy.
Each game consist of 1 map, players are to play both sides of the map.
Every side is 5 rounds and amount of time will be 2 minute 30 seconds for each round.
Map will be chosen by the losing team of TFM.
All players are allowed to use cash and gachapon weapons that are not banned.
When a player dies, they are to click away into the 3rd person view and no communication allowed after 3 seconds.
1 sniper allowed at all times in each team.
Partnership is allowed.
Players are to play Team Death Match.
This round there will only have 80 points and time taken will be 10 minutes.
Map used for this round will be Training Camp only.
All players are allowed to use cash and gachapon weapons that are not banned.
Partnership is allowed.
Prohibited Actions in Game
- Changing of "HOST" when the match has begun is strictly not allowed, doing so will result in a default map loss.
- Intentional or non-intentional use of any bugs/ in-game Glitch (Knife Bug, Shots becomes Knife Damage) or any kind of usage will result in a loss or disqualification. This decision will be made by the marshall/s or Head Marshall.
- If in any case, a game is restarted, players are not allowed, under any circ-umstances, to go to the Shop/Inventory to change gears/weapons/armor etc.
- Disconnection: Any disconnection of the connection between match players due to System or Power problems/issues.
- Intentional Disconnection: Upon judgment by the referee, any offending player will be charged with a loss by forfeit.
- Round will restart if either side points is 20 and below or below 3 minutes into the round.
- Score will be recorded if either side points is 21 and above or more than 3 minutes into the round, round will restart and end with the previous total score.
- In the event of a disconnection, the organiser reserves the rights to restart the match or determine the match outcome on a case-by-case basis.
Warnings & Disqualifications
A warning will be given to any player in the team when he/she breaks or abuse any rule of the tournament.
A team will be disqualified from the tournament when a total of 3 warnings are given to the its members.
In Case of Problems
-If there are any technical, equipment, game exploit issues, disputes and/or interruptions, the Game Marshal/s are to be informed immediately and without delay. Failure to adhere to the aforementioned could result in a warning or disqualification from the tournament.
- If any intentional hardware reset and problem occurs, the marshal/s may decide to end the match with the offending player losing by forfeit.
- In the Team Flag Match (TFM), any game interruptions will be done after the completion of the round and not immediately during the game. The only time a restart will be done, is if the points of both the Red and Blue teams are under 20.
- In Search and Destroy mode (SD), only one sniper is allowed, and team-mates/opponents are not allowed to pick up the sniper rifle. Players are not allowed to share the sniper rifle with their team-mates at the start of every round.
- Player substitution is only allowed after the completion of every match, and not halfway during TFM and SD or Team Death Match (TDM).
These rules are for the MSEC: Blackshot 2011 and are subject to modification in the following aspects.
- Use of most recent patch/version release of each official game within MSEC: Blackshot 2011 committee's own discretion.
- Changes to in-game settings and options necessitated by the use of most recent patch version/release.
- Cheat Protection Program release and/or cheat protection functions.
- Game settings and/or operations guidelines dictated by differences between online and LAN Tournaments.
*Event rules and mechanics may change without prior notice.
There will be a "Special Event" held on each every Qualifier !!
Wish to know what's that ???
Feel free to come over and join us on each every Qualifier soon.
You'll know what's the means of "Special Event" is ...
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Friday, August 19, 2011
What makes the Bak Kut Teh stand out among other Bak Kut Tehs according to Mr Ho is the tender texture of the meat, the original and natural flavour of the soup with premium spices as well as the quality of the fragrant rice that is served along with the main dish.
The quality of the ingredients to produce the delicious flavour of the dish are important and as such, Ho is extremely careful with the quality of its mixture of porks, herbs as well as soya sauce.
“Consistency along with the fine tuning of the mixture of the ingredients is a challenge in developing the right taste and texture of the food,” Ho stressed.
Hence Ho himself takes on the task of personally cooking this dish in order for his customers to taste the very best of the Bak Kut Teh. Like the Hainanese Chicken Rice, the Bak Kut Teh is made daily, promising its fresh quality to its customers.
Ho had mastered the art of preparing the dish from the ‘sifu’ of Bak Kut Teh himself three years ago, a local chef from Klang, a region well-known for its Bak Kut Teh delicacies.
Served in a bowl rather than in a claypot, Ho stated that the old school serving in the bowl locks in the natural flavour of the dish. Ho took pride in the history of Bak Kut Teh, noting the humble history of the dish and how it evolved from a meagre diet of underprivileged to the well-known platter for the masses.
Hence, in addition to preserving the natural taste of the food itself, preserving the culture as well as the authenticity of the Bak Kut Teh became the main motivation for Mr Ho’s Bak Kut Teh.
The Bak Kut Teh is reasonably priced at a price tag of RM9 per bowl and is inclusive of a separate bowl of rice. Customers can choose between pork ribs, pork belly, pork shoulder or a combination of all three in one.
Apart from that, customers can have a variety of other side dishes that are also reasonably priced such as bean sprouts, lettuce oyster sauce and many others to complement the main dish.
Since the launch of the Bak Kut Teh on May 1, customers have left feeling satisfied, as noted by Mr Ho and thus, word of mouth plays a critical role in keeping the brand name alive.
For further enquiries regarding reservations and the dishes served at Hainanese Legacy, contact Mr Ho at 082-332812. The restaurant opens from 10.30am onwards on weekdays and 10am onwards on weekends.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
One million dollars. The biggest prize pool of any e-sport event to date. Concluding the pre-event coverage, GosuGamers brings you a summary of the contenders, the pretenders and the challengers. With Dota 2 being a whole new game, nothing is for sure, except that the DotA world is about to be changed forever.
Sourced from Gosugamers
Arguably the top team in European DotA as of right now, with a perfect record of 5 wins in their last 5 games, all against other top-tier European teams, they will surely be a force to be reckoned with.
In a constant battle with MYM over the title of best in Europe, Na`Vi is yet another team to look out for. With the leadership of captain ArtStyle, reknowned for his ingenuity and uncanny ability to pick, ex-DTS boys LightOfHeaven and Dendi's immense experience at LAN competitions and add into the mix Estonian mastermind Puppey, Na`Vi is yet another team to look out for.
Another one of the top European teams, many wondered if it was the end of an era when DTS disbanded, but NS and company have bounced back with a string of magnificent performances, both at LAN and online. Consistency used to be an issue, resulting in polarising performances. But slowly but surely, their performances are steadily back on the ascent, so do not count them out of the running for the one million dollar bounty up for grabs.
The second all-Danish team in the competition, many consider them as second fiddle to MYM. However, with no lack of talent and certainly eagerness to improve, one might be in for a surprise come the 17th of August.
OK Nirvana International
Consistent performances at the highest level prove that they are not one to be underestimated. Regarded by many as a tier 2 European team, behind the likes of MYM and Na`Vi, one can not rule out their chances. With the experienced head of Fear at its helm, and with established players such and Pajkatt and Lacoste, together with new blood in the form of 1437 and Universe, they could be the surprise package to look out for.
The GosuGamers home team will of course be ready to fight at Gamescom. With the recent roster changes, the team has been in a rather slump in results. But the latest blogs by Kebap and KuroKy have shown that a new fire has been lit up in them and they will not go down without a fight.
Called up as last minute replacements to chinese team LGD, many question if they are ready to take the step up. With less time as compared to other teams to practice, only time will tell if they have familiarised themselves adequately and put in a strong showing for French pride.
Considered by many as one of the underdogs team in the huge list of attendees, the Malaysian team has not been seen in many international tournaments, in fact, after the conclusion of ADC, the team was not seen at all in the international scene. But the skill of the players cannot be doubted, evident in the strong showing they have had in local tournaments. Tipped by nevo's Ryze to be a team which is to be feared, they could possibly stage one of the greatest upsets in the Dota scene.
This Scythe team that reformed for Gamescom can be considered as the strongest possible combination of Singaporean teams. Both hyhy and Tofu were a part of the team that won ESWC08, it may seem a long time ago, but the experience and insights they gained at such a prestigious LAN tournament will surely play a role. During the hybird days of Scythe, Roy and Koy showed why they were considered to be one of the best support duos around. Now, with Koy inactive, roy is undoubtably more than capable to carry the mantle of being Scythe's best support player. Chawy and xy-, reknowned carries in the South East Asian will surely not let the team down, and farm for that one-million dollars.
With humble beginnings, the sole representative for the Philippines at Gamescom are Mineski Infinity, more well known as team HappyFeet. Starting out as a semi-professional team with no sponsors, they have surely come a long way and now stand a chance of winning a whooping one million dollars. How about that for incentive. Rumours are that carry player Julz plays a sick Shadow Fiend, something to look out for.
Not much is known about the Thailand team - or Thailand DotA for that matter - considering that the only competitive glimpse fans have was during ADC early this year and LAN competitions like SMM and WDC last year. Nevertheless, Thailand has shown that it has been able to compete with other countries by pulling off incredible victories against Yamateh's Nirvana.MY (with a classic "Batrider-Shadowfiend" standoff) and even against eventual champions Nirvana.CN at last year's World DotA Championships. MitH-Trust, led by Roccat-Trust's very own Tnk, have been seen playing in APDL these past few months - add to that a couple of tight victories against regional pros and an intensive bootcamp regime before Gamescom and they now stand as a strong competitor for that one million dollar prize money.
Vietnamese powerhouse StarsBoba is a top tier team in South East Asia, able to compete with the likes of Scythe and former Nirvana.MY. SoSo.On is reknowned for his exceptional solo mid ability and the Vietnamese are extremely stable as a team. Will their hardwork and perserverence finally pay off in the battle for the million dollars?
TyLoo, a relatively young team, albeit with tons of experience under their belt, courtesy of the extremely happening chinese scene. The darkhorses of 2011, few expected them to achieve the success that they have achieved, especially with the lack of a star player in the team. However, they have shown that through practice and diligence, teamwork and cooperation, established names can be toppled. Look out for their trademark team coordination, if they are able to successfully port it over to Dota 2.
The most dominant team of 2010 have yet to make a mark this year, with poor showings in regional and national competitions. With so much money on the line, and with the bitter taste of disapointment fresh in their mouths, their training regime will definitely be one of the toughest. Touted as the best support player to come out of China, 820, the captain of the team will have huge pressure riding on his shoulders to lead the team to the heights they reached in 2010. Can the reformed EHOME dominate the second half of the year? Find out soon!
Recently taken over for a enormous sum of 6 million dollars, CCM was renamed Invictus Gaming. Touted by many as one of the top teams in China at the moment, they are surely major contenders for the one million dollars. Captain Zhou has shown remarkable farming skill, second to none in DotA 1, and this trait of his will surely be carried over to Dota 2. 430, nicknamed 'The pianist' is also another one to look out for, with stunning Invoker play, it remains to be seen what he is capable of in Dota 2. Overall one of the favourites to take home to prized bounty.
OK Nirvana China
Champions of WDC and RGC, this established organisation has yet to reach the heights of yester-year. Roster changes might have a big role in causing their slump, with them being a huge part of the first Great Chinese Reshuffle. This reformed Nv.Cn team have seen themselves fall behind the likes of iG and TyLoo for the top spot in the chinese scene. However, in contrast to the predictable and stable farm chinese carries are able to achieve, results are extremely unpredictable, and on a good day, OK Nirvana China are able to beat any team. Come 17th of August, we will see.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Due to player request, there will be a 1 vs 1 showmatch in MGTD Sarawak Qualifiers. Chan "Winter" Litt-Binn of Malaysia Dota Hideout will be up against Billy "Royce" Chin, a community specialist of Sarawak!! STAY TUNED!!
Exactly as announced at MSI Malaysia Fanclub, I will be competing against WinteR for gaining experience while putting as much pressure as a solo mid laner game. It's a showcase match so expect it to be a fun or serious game combined! I am also actually a community specialist as said due to my contribution and exposure to open up Sarawak state as one of the areas accomodating good teams such as Gizmo Mix , Rush 2 Gaming , Mars , Xclusive , FtC , V.Ghost and a few more!
My team Xclusive.Gaming in the tournament progress as follows:-
Xclusive WINS Ks.ThiRsTy [ Group Stage ]
Xclusive WINS xX [ Quarter Finals ]
Xclusive LOSE Mars Gaming [ Semi Finals ]
We reached semi finals before losing but can do better if we again fix our roles and important things that our carry should bring out during high level team games. Lack of training was part of the factor because we're committed to studies and daily life stuffs. But all's best! Watch as I play for Xclusive.Gaming more until I'm getting ready to enter a stronger team next time. That best match I had was the quarter finals battling a team with highly experienced roster. Losing to Mars could only mean not much of a difference but to understand the opponent better as their training efforts outwit us a lot. I hope to face the team I wanted to fight with and that's Rush 2 or Gizmo Gaming.
Based on my judgement towards this Mars Cyber Zone qualifier, there are around 6 teams that are either solid or potential-built that joined it. Whereas the Gizmo Gamers qualifier as of conclusion had a rather easier bracket as only 2 teams in between are really good in my opinion and my previous team Djan.Recruit with new players didn't fare well in this competition so I counted them out.
This concluded the overall two qualifiers held in MSI Sarawak 2011 for the very first time and also a big thanks for Malaysia DotA Hideout with WinteR , Mushi and HanasH.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Ragnarok Malaysia Singapore Championship 2011
◆Rules & Regulation◆
A. Tournament Process.
(1) The setting for match server of Ragnarok Malaysia Singapore Championship will be ‘Episode 12 Version’.
(2) A team should be composed of 7 members.At least 5 members have to ready to start the match. But the opponent team will be started with 7 members.
(3) The mode of the match is the siege mode (WoE).
(4) Up to semi-finals, 7 minutes will be given for each match including the Final match. Players will have 5 minutes to enter and connect to the server, 7 minutes to play the match, and 3 minutes to change their character setting during each interval between matches.For the 3rd & 4th and the final match will be progressed 10 minutes.
(5) Each team can choose 7 accounts out of 13 accounts. (Each account will be provided 1 kind of 2nd transcendent class characters. In other words, duplication of the same job is not allowed.) During the tournament, the team can freely change their combination of characters.
Players can change their characters before each match and each round. However, if players cannot complete the character setting change within allotted time for preparation, they might begin a match without their characters fully ready.Players are not allowed to change their characters after entering the battle ground. (2011rwc_01~08 map).
(6) The tournament rule follows the rules of guild war tournament.
(7) The tournament server is held on ‘2011 RWC Match Server’.
(8) Up to semi-finalsand 3rd & 4th placing match, players require to win 2 matches out of 3, in order to participate in the next match. At Final, the winner of 3 matches out of 5 wins the tournament.
(9) Players can purchase all items from NPCs in the RWC Server. Please refer to the [Item List] for information.
(10) Battleground is a map exclusively made for RWC.
(11) Once the match is started, players cannot use the NPC to reset their skills and status.
Player cannot use skills and status reset NPC after the advance preparation time for character setting which is few day before the match day.
(12) All characters should be completely set with their skills and status before the match begins. If not, players will get a warning. And if they do not change their status after the warning, they will be disqualified.
Ex) If Clown/Gypsy character used Marionette_Control skill to set a certain character’s status after the match started without setting the character’s status points, it is considered as an offending. So the player will be disqualified.
(13) If undeclared incident happens during tournament, players must follow the Referee’s instruction.
If players do not follow Referee’s instruction, it can be a reason for warning or disqualification.
B. Match Rules
(1) The players should be instructed to enter the tournament site by the Referee. The participant who violates the instruction should leave the site and will not be able to join again.
(2) The game will be started when the referee announces the start of the game after checking the number of the participants.
(3) The team leaders should check whether their team members are in the partyand guildor not, and the team is responsible for any disadvantages caused from not checking the party status. Also, if there is any player who is not in the party of corresponding team, he/she has to leave the game immediately, and if found after the match ends, the team will lose the match.
Emperiums should be purchased by only the given zeny. The Guild Master and the Party Leader do not need to be the same person, but should join every match.
(4) Players who entered the battle ground before the match begins are not allowed to use hiding skills such as Hiding, Cloaking. In the case of ignoring this rule, 1st, the player will get a warning, 2nd, the player will be disqualified, and 3rd, the team will lose the match.
(5) When players have abnormal game crashes or problems with connections before entering battle ground, they should raise their hands to notify the problem to the Host and re-connect. Before the match begins, the match can be delayed for the maximum of 3 minutes until the player re-connects. But once the match begins, players who cannot run the game normally by problems such as abnormal terminations or errors, will be considered as withdrawn from the game and the match will go on. Also, the players are prohibited to use any NPCafter he/she success to re-connect.
The match can be postponed until the problem is fixed even if it takes longer than 3 minutes, only if the problem is caused by server errors. If the problem is caused by ‘Player’s Offense’ or ‘Non-operational reason’, the user will be dismissed.
Abnormal terminations and errors include all the situations such as PCproblem, abnormality of client, unpredicted disconnection of server, bugs in the game when the match is already begun (that is, other users already began to fight), and all the other cases except for the user’s intend. In these kinds of case, withdrawal is the basic judgment. However, alternative can be applied when local manager approves the rematch or something else, depending on the local situation.
(6) If characters Hp reaches 0, they will be moved to each designated point.
If characters become unable to fight, they are automatically moved to Izlude. Survivors from each match are moved to match-waiting room or Izlude according to NPC control or rematch requests.
(7) In a tie-break round, 6 classes, excluding Priest class, will rematch. If the round is still a tie, the team which has the first dead players of the round will lose the tie-break round.
However, if no player is killed and each team maintains 6 players, the tie-break roundwill continue until one of the team wins the match.
Though High Priest doesn’t exist in a team, the match will be 6 vs 6. Each guild will be responsible for selecting which character should be excluded from the team.
(8) Players cannot change their characters until the match is over.
That means, once players enter the battle ground, they can change their character only after a team wins the matches. Players can change their characters after a single match, but as mentioned above, there is no specially allotted time for changing character. If a party leader needs to change some characters between the matches, he/she should inform the refereeand recompose the party.
(9) To learn skills by using Stalker’s Intimidate skill, players should master the skill before they enter the battle ground. If they need to learn the skill again in the middle of the matches, they should finish within the time limit for using NPC or shops. Be sure to use Stalker’s Preserve skill effectively.
(10) Players are not allowed to use abnormal programs. Players should connect with proper client provided. If any offending case is detected, the team will get be warned and the user needs to terminate the program immediately. Also, if they do not follow this instruction, corresponding user will be disqualified.
(11) The participant teams should prepare and bring their guild emblem to use when creating their guild. It is obligatory to use the guild emblem and unless the emblem is prepared, they must prepare and apply them while the contest is being prepared. If they don’t have their emblem even when the contest starts (not in the case that the emblems are prepared but not displayed normally, but in one that they are not prepared within the registration time), it will be considered that they abandon the game and if a emblem has too much space so that it is hard to recognize, the participants must modify it. If they do not comply with decisions from referee, it is considered that they abandon it.
C. Character Set-up
(1) Players must use the pre- generated characters in 2011 RWC Server.
13 accounts which have each class will be provided. Players can choose any characters which they want. However, they cannot exchange their characters once they enter the battle zone.
(2) Players will fight with 7 transcendent classes.
(3) The job class ‘Sniper’, ‘High Priest’, ‘High Wizard’ and “Champion” will be given Lv. 85 and rest of the classes Lv. 90, and all of them will be given Job Lv. 60.
(4) The first Job Lv. of all job classes is 50 and second Job Lv. is 60. In other words, the characters will be configured as they had the second job change at Job Lv. 50.
* Total skill points of 108 (fist job skill points 49 and second job skill points 59), will be given to the characters with allbasic skills Lv. 10.
(5) Players can choose all transcendent 2nd classes. But, duplication of job is not allowed.
(6) Character names will be ‘RMSC[NUMBER]_[Job name abbreviation]’.
[ ] will not be included.
[NUMBER] stands for team number. It will be determined by drawing lots.
(7) 10 million zeny will be given to each character.
D. Decision Rules and Disqualification Guides
(1) The team who eliminated the opponent within 7 minutes or has more players at the end wins the game. (Up to semi-finals, 7 minutes per match and 10 minutes for the final)
(2) If each team has the same number of players until the end of a match, the game will be a tie. Then the teams will have a tie-break round to decide winner.
(3) If the team leader withdraws from the game, the opponent team will win the match.
(4) Players should only use party chat during a match. A player who makes a public chat will be warned for the first time, second time he/she regarded as dead (disqualified).
(5) A player who leaves his/her party during a match will be considered as a dropout and will be instructed to quit his/her game immediately.
(6) Players who disturbs the progress of the tournament such as using the cloaking or tunnel drive skill to enter the battle ground, spamming skills, abusing the magic skills and so on), will have their team warned. If the team gets total of 2 warnings, they will lose the match.
(1) Players can buy items from NPC with their zeny given.Some items (Poison_Bottle, Acid_Bottle, Bottle_Grenade) can be purchased only once. Not all the items are listed by NPC. (For more information, refer to the item list section.)
(2) Weapons and armors can be only upgraded up to the chance of breaking weapons and armors are 0%. (Armors can be upgraded up to Lv. 4; Lv.1 Weapons can be upgraded up to Lv. 7; Lv. 2 Weapons can be upgraded up to Lv. 6; Lv. 3 Weapons can be upgraded up to Lv. 5; and Lv. 4 Weapons can be upgraded up to Lv. 4)
(3) Using Vending Skills, Item dropping and trading with players are prohibited in 2011 RWC server.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Hurry over to Pizza Hut for the Lunch Xpress meal. We guarantee that your lunch will be served in 15 minutes flat. Otherwise you get a free personal pan pizza voucher! Royce` will be finding a day to enjoy this great Pan Pizza delicacies soon.
Monday, August 1, 2011
Valve today announced The International. This tournament will be the first time Dota 2 is shown in public, and will take place August 17th -21st at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany.
The International features the 16 best Dota teams in the world competing in the Dota 2 Championships through a group stage, double elimination playoff format over the course of Cologne’s five-day trade show.
The tournament will be broadcast in four languages (Chinese, German, Russian, and English) free of charge. The winning team will receive $1 million.
“The International is the first public Dota 2 event and will give the tens of millions of gamers playing Dota around the world their first look at the new game,” said Gabe Newell, president and founder of Valve. “I have had the good fortune to watch the competitors as they prepare for the tournament, and the level of play is extraordinary.”
In addition to the cash prizes awarded by Valve, NVidia is providing all the hardware for the event.
Dota 2 will be available for the PC and Mac later this year.
Invited to "The International" are 16 selected teams from all around the world. Certainly the best paid tournament to ever grace the scene will however only make it's winner richer. The exorbitant amount of one million US Dollars will go to the champion alone and marks 'the' exclamation point of the gaming exhibition. Participating teams have to pass a groupstage, before entering a double elimination playoff bracket to determine the best of the game.
The tournament will be broadcasted in four languages; likely to appear in Cologne from the 17th to 21st of August are the following teams: