Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bloodbath 2





Event Period:
Date: October 5, 2010 - October 28, 2010
**Tuesdays and Thursdays only

Time:
2:00pm
2:30pm
3:00pm
3:30pm
4:00pm
4:30pm

**PH timezone (GMT+8) will be followed so adjust your time accordingly.
Mechanics:

Starting October 5, 2010 until October 28, 2010, every Tuesdays and Thursdays at the appointed time, GM's will create a room with the following room settings:
Room Name: Bloodbath 2 - Event
Server: Random
Game Mode: Banning Pick
Map: Forest of Caldavar
Min/Max PSR: None
Team Size: 5v5
Referees: None
Spectators: Game Masters
Others: All Heroes, Dev Heroes



I had joined the event once due to my ex-OMG.DotA team players who happened to play HoN as their next focused strategy games. I can only consider this as a high level pub game due to the standards of the players I've faced but still a pleasant way to master HoN's Banning Pick game mode similar to DotA's captainmode! If you won the event anytime during Tuesday or Thursday, you'll get yourself a free beta key to share to any of your friends!

My records for Bloodbath 2 started on 14th October 2010 and we won by a slight gap which is 50+ in scores compared to opponent's 20+. I'll try to join their upcoming events so that I could state the dates which I've won throughout this mini event from HoN. Thanks for reading!




14th October 2010



No comments: