Monday, September 24, 2012

Ignorance

Ignorance is bliss. I finally will obtain the skills of pure ignorance for goodwill. I have written apology entries to people I have hurt or etc but that doesn't mean I am a liar. But hey, I will proof my heart is real than those fakes hiding online or anonymously. So best thing is acquire the power of being ignorant. Thus, I appreciate my current life. Thank god and may he knows what I'm capable of instead.


“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about”
Derek Bok Quotes

“Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”
Benjamin Franklin Quotes

“Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.”
Confucius Quotes

“The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance.”
Benjamin Franklin Quotes

“I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know”
Marcus Tullius Cicero Quotes

“Ignorance is the soil in which belief in miracles grows.”
Robert Green Ingersoll Quotes

No comments: