Thursday, October 3, 2013

Battlefield 4


Battlefield 4 (also known as BF4) is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by EA Digital Illusions CE and published by Electronic Arts. The game is a sequel to 2011's Battlefield 3. The game will be released on October 29, 2013 in North America and Brazil, October 31, 2013 in Australia and Japan, and November 1, 2013 in Europe for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Recently, I got a checking around 3 of my bank accounts. I think it's time for me to pre-order this epic FPS game. I have Battlefield 3 last time thanks to the free redemption code from EA.com itself prior to owning SimCity (2013). The code is free because it's a compensation from their failures of the SimCity servers being unstable in the early months of this year.

Pre-ordered my retail box through Impulse Megastore. Can't wait to try the game pretty soon around November!

No comments: