Saturday, April 10, 2021

Competitive Dota 2 Interview With Veteran.Mice



Here with me is Team Veteran's Mice very own short interview following up with my page. Look at what he got to say about his recent win from Myanmar and winning Asia Pacific Predator League 2020/21 - Asia today!


Royce: Hey, bro! You had just won Asia Pacific Predator League 2020/21 - Asia region after a tough battle against Hustla's stack called team IMG. How do you feel?

Veteran.Mice: Feeling great! The team got USD$20K as a reward of being the overall champion of the Asia region.

Royce: Who are the one's supporting you when you have played Dota 2 competitively from Myanmar?

Veteran.Mice: My dad. He always watched my games as he know basic ideas of Dota 2 gameplay just by spectating. Shoutout to my Myanmar friends who are supportive of me as well.

Royce: WOW! That's cool. Anyways, what do you plan to do with the shared prizepool for 5 players? 

Veteran.Mice: I will use the money to treat my family and also make savings to buy an apartment in Myanmar.

Royce: Cool stuff, my friend! What is your competitive Dota 2 plan next? 

Veteran.Mice: Will have to check with my team captain on the upcoming tournament said to be around 12th of April. Soon to find out?

Royce: That's great. See you around and hope to see you make Myanmar Dota 2 proud again!

For your knowledge, Veteran.Mice is currently Ranked 53 in the SEA Dota 2 leaderboard of the Immortal ranked category. You can witness him doing carry role in high ranked 8500 MMR average games!

 

No comments: