Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Royce's Game

As you all have heard or not, I am proudly to say a very influential gamer in the states of Sarawak. I expand my heights and reach not to be the best but to be the most contending gamer in any competitions or events alike which is why my individual skills can always pull me until semi-finals and finals in particular game titles. What makes me this way? I am a very dedicated gamer and I love all genres of games. There's not even one I ever skipped and that I focus on understanding it's game mechanics making me easy to deal with lots of games. MMO is part of the greatest genre I ever ventured but there are others such as Action , RPG , Strategy , Sports and so on forth.

There was a blog entry I created called Gaming Bonanza. Am I right? But here again, I'm going to show you what I am playing for now. I'll conclude this entry with all the following game titles I purchased through Steam and Q-Tech games store.










No comments: