Monday, October 15, 2012

Secondary Cutie

My day was great today. There's this SMK Kuching Town girl which I thought was a college student. She seems rather nice and cute. I get to see her two months ago around the Spring's arcade section. It was by then, I try to wonder who she is?

Then it all come since August, I saw her and I was so interested. My friend and I from Swinburne saw her and we took some laugh. I was playing Wangan or Tekken but skip that.There it was, I keep wondering who is she? Where is she from? Perhaps to be a friend?

As soon this week came around October, I saw her again and she was with a school uniform. Then I assumed she is around 16 to 17 years old. I'm attracted overall. And I tried my best to find her details through some network. I finally found her! I was glad and then we were chatting.

What was the actual problem in this to get to her? I was actually Facebook banned for 30 days due to add friends spam I guess. It was impossible for me to add her. The ban duration was 21 days left but it seemed like a miracle that I was able to even put a message and add her as friend! How surprising could this be? It made me so happy. I was so glad. I would have to tell my girlfriend about this as well. This tells me my eye and talent of seeing girls have really improved since then. I was so happy and then it seems like I know how to respect girls already.

Thanks to this girl whose initial is "K". We are finally chatting and she approved me as friend. Surprisingly, she also had cousins studying in Swinburne. She is currently unavailable but as long I know, I am glad to be her friend. I was so so so happy. It was just like a feeling like you had a first love but this is more like friendships.

This is where I am so happy about today. I hope this kind of days can give me a way to bless. Royce, feels awesome!

P.S : She is also very happy with my blog post!

No comments: