Monday, April 22, 2013

Benchmarking


By using NovaBench for almost 3 years, I can detect my CPU or known as gaming rig in which case is it applicable to latest games and stuffs etc. My NovaBench profile which you can find here...
https://novabench.com/profile/18139

The profile shows how much I tried to check if my CPU performance is good or not. So far so good, I got myself a normal decent computer for gaming but of course in future times I might upgrade. There are a few things I wanted to upgrade if I wanted better and stronger processors.

Firstly, it would be the i5 processor and I want one which is probably the best among those range. GPU wise,  I go for ATI Radeon 7850 which is extraordinary. The graphics and powers it has is equivalent to Playstation 3 or even Playstation 4! And lastly, I wanted my 8GB RAM in future and that would markup my progress in making a good gaming rig.

So there you have it! Random rantings anyway. Enjoy my blog! More to come about politics because it's hot in Malaysia.

No comments: