Monday, February 11, 2008

Gundam Exia - First Grade

It's been a long time since i attempt to buy some Gundam models just to be my game and figures collection. Well, just think like I'm going to start to slowly buy some Gundam figures =) Gundam Exia from Gundam 00 series is now mine! The start of collecting might come again! It starts now~!

Bought for at least RM22.90 !

Buying Gundam Exia makes me think of buying the others next time...

Woah! Time to build Exia up!

Got this? The common catalogue you would see in Gundam model's package.

sniperzreborn's Gundam Exia is built!


My very first record and foremost the fresh experience cost me to build this Gundam Exia in about 58 minutes to 1 hour 5 minutes at least!

Hope to assemble as quick the next time lol... Might be buying Gundam Dynames,Kyrios and Union Flag Custom next time for real!!!!

No comments: