Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Click Storm League

 

Click-Storm.com and Armaggeddon are bringing to you an exciting, new format: League of Outstanding DOTA 2 Gentlemen.

Get rewarded just for playing DOTA 2 with your friends in offline and online tournaments on click-storm.com.

How do you take part? Just play in our DOTA 2 online and offline tournaments and be among the top 30 players in the Hall of Fame at the end of the two-month season. It is as simple as that.


How to get those points for Hall of Fame?

    Win a match in an approved local/online tournament - get +10 exp.
    Lose (of course, by an accident) a match in an approved  local/online tournament -get +5 exp.


SEA League of Outstanding DOTA 2 Gentlemen



LAN, SEA
  •     25 Jan 10:00, 5v5, Singapore
  •     Feb, 5v5, Singapore
  •     Feb, 5v5, Random teams 5v5, Singapore



As the photo shown above, I will be joining this 1v1 tournament to put my luck and skills to test. I need to do some warmups by tomorrow morning in order to use the fixed set of heroes based on the rules. All the best to the competitors! There would also be another February 1v1 season with 5v5 mode random teams competition. I'll surely be using my time to enjoy! Of course, I'm not joining the LAN ones as it's in Singapore unless I'm already there.




Click-Storm.com and Armaggeddon let you show your magic skills and bring to you an exciting, new format: SEA League of Talented Mages.

Get amazing rewards just for playing Hearthstone with your friends in offline and online tournaments on click-storm.com.

How do you take part? Just play in our Hearthstone online and offline tournaments and be among the top 10 players in the Hall of Fame at the end of the two-month season. It is as simple as that.


For this card game competition, I can't attend the January season as I have The Last : Naruto The Movie to watch for at GSC CityOne Megamall. But onwards, I will be competing here with all the knowledges and experience I had in competitive Hearthstone!



Signs out,
Royce



No comments: