Wednesday, February 25, 2015

PiPO W2F Tablet


Lately, I researched around Lelong.my to Lazada in order to buy an affordable Tablet PC. It came to my findings that PiPO brand is extraordinary working fine for it's price. Just around RM529, you'll be able to play almost all games within 30FPS or maybe less. Hey? It's the price that's wonderful but to add-on with casing and such it'll cost over RM40 to RM120 based on what your ordering.

So far so good, I just received it and I find it very professionally made.

Signs out,
Royce


Product Specifications
  • Win 8.1 
  • 8 inch 1280*800 capacitive touch screen 
  • Intel Z3735F Quad Core 1.83GHZ 
  • DDR3L 2GB NAND FLASH 32GB 
  • T-FLASH(Support 16GB MAX) 
  • 2.0MP+5.0MP 
  • Support Bluetooth/HDMI 
  • Supporting external 3G modem 






No comments: